Application and selection
The total number of course attendees is limited to 20, to facilitate training and practical sessions arrangements. The target audience is postdoctoral fellows and PhD students.
Selection will be carried out on the basis of CVs and career stage; geographical distribution and gender balance will also be taken into consideration.
How to apply
By the deadline of January 31, 2018:
- Create a registration order through the registration on this event website.
- During this process, upload a single pdf to your participant account comprising all application requirements:
- For postdocs and PhD students, the name and address of your lab head/supervisor and letter of recommendation
- A summary of your reasons for applying to the event and your research interests (max 300 words)
- A concise CV (max 3 pages)
- For applicants for FEBS Youth Travel Fund and EBSA awards, your Constituent Society membership proof as reads the bursaries section.
- For applicants for COST ACTION MOBIEU grants, a document proving eligibility, according to the guidelines in the Bursaries section.
You will be notifiied of the outcome of your application by email. Accepted applicants must then complete the registration fee payment by February 28, 2018.
All registration fees include access to the FEBS Advanced Practical Course at the Biomolecular Interaction Platform in cicCartuja; accommodation in a shared double room; name badge; certificate of attendance; meals and course dinner during the course. Travel costs are not covered.
Meals covered by the registration fees are breakfasts at the hotel, lunches and refreshements at the venue, as well as the welcome cocktail and the course dinner at a restaurant to be announced.
All participants will be accommodated in the Rivera de Triana Hotel located halfway between the historic city center and the course venue.
For applicants who are reduced copy of the Spanish rest documents to upload.