Home Bursaries » FEBS grants
A limited number of FEBS Youth Travel Funds (YTF) Awards are available. These funds will cover costs of registration, shared accommodation in a double room (6 nights, May 6th - May 12th 2016), travel expenses and meals. The amount of the travel funding will be related to the distance from the applicant’s place of work to the venue of the workshop. More information at the FEBS website on YTF guidelines.
Eligibility criteria — The applicant should be
- Not older than 35.
- Registered PhD student or post-doctoral scientist.
- A member of a FEBS Constituent Society and must provide a valid certificate of membership.
- The applicant sholud be registered as a PhD student at an institute of higher learning in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society, or should be a postdoctoral scientist within five years of having completed a PhD thesis, working in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society.
- The applicant must not have received a grant from the Youth Travel Fund to attend a FEBS Course / Workshop in the current year or previous year, nor a Bursary to attend the FEBS Congress in the current year, nor a grant to attend the FEBS Young Scientists’ Forum in the current year.
- The applicant cannot be a resident of the country hosting the event.
- Young scientists from the Organizers’ laboratories are not eligible for FEBS YTF awards.
- Only travel within the FEBS area from the applicant’s current country of residence to the country hosting the FEBS event is supported.